The Fast-Track Solution To Ensuring Your Wardrobe Actually Becomes Sustainable
Swedish fashion brand Lindex is making a smart, sustainable and stylish wardrobe actually possible and Vogue readers can claim 30 per cent off with the code lindexvogue2019.
The Smart Wardrobe concept is about refining your clothing collection, all while finding your personal style. This isn’t just about choosing pieces that fill that classic “capsule wardrobe” quota (think black capri pants, a great cashmere sweater, the perfect collared shirt), but also about creating an edit that works for you. Take stock of the pieces that you wear most often and build on those. Never wear a certain colour? It’s unlikely you’ll start now, so stick to those that you always return turn to.
- #SuzyPFW: Dries Van Noten Sings Christian Lacroix’s Song
- #SuzyPFW Saint Laurent: Playing The Light Fantastic
- #SuzyMFW: Ferragamo, Agnona, Colangelo, Etro and Marras Face the Future with Confidence
- #SuzyPFW: Alexander McQueen’s Irish Poetry
- #SuzyMFW: Missoni and Marni Focus On The Future Of Planet Earth
- Mary Katrantzou Comes Home
- #SuzyPFW: Valentino Just Keeps On Giving To Women
- #SuzyPFW: Loewe And Rick Owens Finding Inspirations From Their Pasts
- #SuzyPFW: Stella McCartney’s New Sustainable World With LVMH
- #SuzyPFW: Planting the Future at Dior